Monday, July 21, 2008

THe Sims 2: Apartment Life with Witches!?


Okay. So I truly hate to admit, but I've gotten into the Sims over the past couple of years. I really like the ability to control everything. Ha! When I was working on my restaurant, I found the build capabilities very useful for visualizing the space in 3D. The architects I brought our business plan to couldn't believe I had generated an floorplan image. They would ask "what program do you use?" and I would admit like the dork that I am "are you familiar with ea games and the sims?" *grin* I have most all of the expansion packs, but am looking forward to Apartment Life because I hear they are bring back witches! Yahoo! Check out this awesome detailed preview of the expansion pack. Good, bad, neutral, ugly, pretty...
I still use the build feature mostly. I upload my creations to my sims page every now and again. I'm a little frustrated that they delete them after a month, but I understand they need to make room. It's awesome they allow free uploading at all!

No comments: