Thursday, August 14, 2008

Some More Books I've Been Reading...


Okay. Since I've been so under the weather lately, I've found myself just pouring in and absorbing books! No surprise to the rest of my extended family, who are big readers. I'm sure they're thinking "what took that girl so long to come around?!" I have gone through phases in my life, but nothing like this. I'm getting through a novel every two days. I fear at this rate, the local library will soon be inadequate. In the past, I've been playing the computer (The Sims2 or surfing the net.) Since I'm in the long haul with my health, this is far more peaceful. Here's a taste of the latest:

Tweak; Growing Up on Methamphetamines by Nic Sheff
Deception Point by Dan Brown
Girls In Trucks by Katie Crouch
Twisted Triangle;A Famous Crime Writer, a Lesbian Love Affair, and the FBI Husband's Violent Revenge by Caitlin Rother

No comments: