Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Performance Dates

Newsletter forward:
Hello all!

I just wanted to send out an email to let you know of some up coming events. I have been very fortunate to be working with two very talented, generous guys: Travis Crotteau (guitar) and Tyler Dubla (drums.) Some of you may know Travis has been friends with my brother for years. I posted a message on Facebook about wanting to record my newest tunes with a drummer and guitarist and the rest is history! We've put recording on hold for the winter, but wo do have a few shows lined up:


Thursday January 28th
2pm KUMD radio interview and performing 3 songs

8pm "Ladies We Love" performing 3 songs at Teatro Zuccone, Duluth; Featuring Charity Huot, Rachael Kilgour and Adeline Wright, Sarah Krueger, Sara Softich, Jerree Small , Emily Jayne, and Kathy McTavish


Friday March 19th
8pm Beaners Central, Duluth (full set)


Hope to see you soon.

With love,
Emily

No comments: