Wednesday, March 17, 2010

3 Libras


So it's taken me a while to jump on the APC bandwagon, as I have resisted. Then I thoughts to meselfs "I love Maynards voice so much, why not give a listen to some of the other stuff that's out there." (Unfortunately, this does not apply to Puscifer, but I love his head bopping interview.)

3 Libras Video
Threw you the obvious and you flew with it on your back,
A name in your recollection
Thrown down among a million same
Difficult not to feel a little bit disappointed,
And passed over
But I look right through
To see you naked but oblivious...
But you don't see me
But I threw you the obvious
Just to see if there was more behind the eyes of a fallen angel
Eyes of a tragedy
Here I am expecting just a little bit too much from the wounded
But I see, see through it all
See through
See you
Cause I threw you the obvious to see what occurs behind the eyes of a fallen angel Eyes of a tragedy oh well
Oh well
Apparently nothing
Apparently nothing at all
You don't see me
You don't see me at all

No comments: