Friday, August 27, 2010

Darklord


In the stale air of the castle
Melted by the muted sun
I see you shadow against the bony wall.
You walk listlessly,
As if just awoke from sleeping.
You watch the town from your high steeple.
They scurry to their destinations with no time for pleasures.
Laughing at them you think it must be tiresome.
You absentmindedly direct yourself to your room.
It is dark and unconnected.
Your bed next to you,
You forget it.
Wanting never to remind yourself of sleep
While it is such a beautiful night.
You settle on your chair and wait for nothing.
Vials of red ponder on the tattered shelf.
Shadows fall upon your face
As I open the door.
The moonlight sneaks in.
Your face pale.
Blood rushing to my head.
My face flushed.
Something only you could appreciate.
I float to you and shiver.
Your lips reek of death.
I look to your eyes,
But you say nothing for the time is not right.
When will it ever me?
I walk back to your bed
And position myself ideally.
Here you come.
Your silhouette casts upon me
I will not remember.
There's no other choice.
Breath moistens my neck and touches make me tingle.
You raise your head.
Then I see your face.
Gentle.
Blameless, voiceless and generous.
Pointy teeth gleam toward me
Dripping something.

No comments: